Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prepare for my lesson?
1. Setup Skype
2. Make sure you have a working camera and microphone
3. Be online 30mins before your lesson
4. Finally, have fun and enjoy your face to face English lesson
TIP: It is a good idea to have a pen and paper near by for the lesson (taking notes is important)
How do I book a lesson for another person?
1. Fill out our Book Now page with your email and the email of the student you are buying lessons for.
Optional: Check the box for a 15 min meet and greet with the teacher.
2. You and the lucky student you are booking the lessons for will receive a booking confirmation with a date and time of the lesson.
See “How do I prepare for my lesson” for tips on how to get ready for the lesson!
Can I cancel a lesson once I have paid?
* Upcoming lessons can be cancelled and refunded up to 48 hours before they are due to start.
* Please get in touch with both the tutor and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make a cancellation.
* If you cancel a lesson within the 48 hours of when it is due to start you will not be entitled to a refund.
What happens if the teacher cancels/declines the lesson?
* You will be informed immediately if a teacher has cancelled your lesson.
* You will be allowed to reschedule with the same teacher, a different teacher or receive a full refund.
How do I download Skype?
Can I do the lessons on my phone?
YES! Both www.ffeon.com and Skype are mobile friendly. Ffeon.com encourages you to have your lessons wherever you find most comfortable.